The Weird Homes Tour is hiring!
5 month Temporary Contract Event Producer for the San Francisco: Bay Area Weird Homes Tour on May 23, 2020
Who we are:
We are a social impact startup that highlights and preserves the weird, whimsical and wonderful people and homes of America’s largest cities. As part of our social impact mission we also give a portion of our profits to fight for affordable housing wherever we go. We are building a community of people that celebrates uniqueness.
- Under the leadership of the Managing Director, help produce and execute 1 home tour in San Francisco Bay Area of 8-9 homes in 2020.
- Scout and identify qualifying homes in San Francisco. Conduct initial site visit of home with meeting with the homeowners. Make recommendations to the Managing Director who will make final curatorial decisions.
- Be local point of contact with homeowners as needed.
- With help of the Managing Director, find, convince, educate and wrangle roughly 25-35 volunteers / production staff.
- With the help of founders and Managing Director, market across various channels (email, website, social media, etc) to drive ticket sales.
- Provide logistical planning assistance of event including coordination of tables and tents rentals and fulfillment of sponsorship value.
- With help of Managing Director oversee day of execution and provide assistance as needed.
Four hours per week. Some weekends.
Well qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We will reply to all received resumes.