Buy a Ticket!
Extraordinary. Eccentric. Funky. Offbeat. Magical. Weird.
Whatever you call it, we are proud of it. The Inaugural Detroit Weird Homes Tour is an annual self-paced, self-driving tour that seeks to show off the city’s most unique, creative and interesting homes.
On Saturday, August 25th from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., eight Detroit homes will open their doors, answer your questions, and share their stories about their one-of-a-kind home. A VIP ticket grants access to our limited access VIP home Wheel’n on Woodward and your choice of a Weird Homes Tour shirt or hat (while supplies last). It’s family friendly and children thirteen and younger can tour for free.
Plus the Weird Homes Tour® will donate 10% of all ticket proceeds will be donated to a local Detroit nonprofit to aid in their work in affordable housing.
Going on the tour is simple! Just:
– Purchase your ticket
– You will receive the map. You can start the tour at any of the houses.
– Once you are there pick up your wristbands from one of our Wranglers at the check-in table. Show the Wrangler your email ticket or just give them your name.
– Pick up your tour booklet with tons of info on the homes.
– Some of the homeowners may be selling their art. Be prepared to buy some cool stuff!
– Choose your own adventure! Homes can be seen in any order.
– Have a weird, whimsical, and wonderful time.
– VIP Ticket Holders: Your ticket gives you access to the Wheel’n on Woodward home. While at the home you can choose from one complimentary Weird Homes Tour Hat or Shirt (while supplies last).
Purchase your tickets below and be among the first lucky people to experience Detroit’s first Weird Homes Tour®.